Application Error
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Error Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tips and Tricks: Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinians

Quinians

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Tips and Tricks: Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Tips and Tricks: Warrior   Tips and Tricks: Warrior EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:55 am

Info coming soon...
Back to top Go down
Harthalstrin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks: Warrior   Tips and Tricks: Warrior EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:50 am

Warriors are great tanks and under appreciated DPS.

To current warriors or those thinking about becoming a warrior. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't DPS. It's often other DPS classes telling you this, why? Because they're scared you'll put them out of work.

First and foremost, the easiest way for a Warrior to DPS is a Dual Wielding, Fury build. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?tal=150050013020000000000000505300250521205210510000000000000000000000

17/44 is the prime PvE spec. You don't have to go exactly as I have it, Improved Slam is a must though. I chose Improved Cleave simply because I can hit two Mobs for 2k+ each. Who else could do that but a warrior?

You'll have an easier time getting your self Raid ready with this spec. You can skimp by and still DPS like a crazy person.

Raid Minimums for 17/44 DW Fury- 10k HP unbuffed
30 crit
1600-1900 AP unbuffed
130 hit or more if you aren't going to sacrifice AP.

Taking this spec into an Arena/BG situation CAN work. But you'll have a really hard time getting yourself tough enough. Enchants, Gems, etc; you'll need the best of the best to DW in a PvP setting.
----------------------
Which leads to the two handed DPS warrior. Sorry Retribution Paladins, you can't match us. Sure, you're pretty tough. But you just aren't tough enough.

You can take the below spec into a Raid or the Arena, it will be much easier to Arena in this spec. Two hand weapons hit like trucks against other players.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?tal=050050213525100200210000505000500521202000000000000000000000000000

You can Raid with this spec. But the gear hunt is much harder. You'll need Executioner or Mongoose, no ifs, ands or buts. Be prepared to fork over cash for Epic gems. You will need Improved Slam again here, it brings your weapon down in 0.5 seconds no matter what the speed. With the right gear, even a DW warrior won't be able to match the unstoppable carnage wrought by the 2h Wield warrior. To do so will be much harder, but worth it.

Minimum Raid Stats- 10k HP unbuffed
100-120 hit, no more. You'll REALLY need the AP here.
1900+ AP unbuffed
30 or more crit

For both Dual Wielding and 2h, if you can travel with an Enhance shaman dropping a Wind Fury totem, you'll be the top DPS'r almost every time.

-------------

One final portion to DPS warriors. You will NEED a swing rotation.

I'll give you a good basis, after every WHITE NUMBER hit use Improved Slam. It ticks for a lot more that way.

Coming Soon, 'How To Prot Warrior Like You've Got A Pair'
Back to top Go down
Quinians

Quinians

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks: Warrior   Tips and Tricks: Warrior EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:26 am

Very well said. :-)

I just made a warrior and I definitely agree with you. Warriors can do a considerable amount of DPS. I love duel wielding as a warrior - funs times questing.

Keep those posts coming! I love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks: Warrior   Tips and Tricks: Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips and Tricks: Warrior
Page 1 of 1