Application Error
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Error Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiding w/ The Knights Templar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harthalstrin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Raiding w/ The Knights Templar Empty
PostSubject: Raiding w/ The Knights Templar   Raiding w/ The Knights Templar EmptySat May 24, 2008 11:47 am

My main's Guild has had a million and one set backs. For example, just as we were about to start Karazhan, my internet stopped working for nearly two weeks. All the 70s that I brought aboard jumped ship.

But, I refuse to give up. Anything to be a thorn in the side of those douchebag Raiding guilds. Our goal is progress, wipe a lot, and laugh while doing so.

The best part is, you get to STAY in Application Error!

So, here is what I need first and foremost-

I need some more tanks, Main Tanks-Off Tanks- and back ups for the MT and OT should they not be available to raid.

Tanks, if you're not sure what to look for in stats and gear. Let me help you.

Stats-

10k+ HP unbuffed, the more you have the better
490 Defense Rating, this keeps the Trash mobs from Critical striking you. Very important to have.
*8-9k mana unbuffed, you guys will need all that mana to make sure the bad guys wanna keep punching you in the face while the rest of us punch them in the knees.
Armor Rating, this isn't anything you can pre-calculate. If you're in Plate, it should be just fine.

As you progress in your gear, you can eventually become Uncrushable. When I remember what the stats for that are, I'll let you know. A crushing blow is essentially a mega crit that can one shot most tanks regardless of how much HP they have.

*Paladins only, why? Because Paladins think 'rage' is silly.

HEALERS!

Priests, Druids, Paladins, Shaman!

Are you one of those? Are you Holy/Resto specced? YOU ARE!! Then come here and read what your stats are.

Stats:

10k Mana unbuffed
8-9k health, unbuffed
16-25% Spell Critical Strike rating

60-100 Mp5 unbuffed, this is mana regen while casting.
1k+ Healing

Get these stats and you'll be fine. Better then fine, you'll be great; perhaps even better then great.

DPS: Our DPS Slots are filled at this time, but that doesn't mean you won't get to.

Rogues:

130 hit
25% crit,
1400+AP
8k HP unbuffed

Don't worry to much about your hit points. Don't sacrifice stats for health.

Shaman:

Elemental
7,500 health
8,500 mana
550 +damage
250 +crit rating

Enhancement
8,000 health
7,000 mana
1,100 attack power
100 hit rating
25% crit chance

Wind Fury is the best damn thing since sliced bread. And I LOVE sliced bread.

Shadow Priest:

6,000 health
7,500 mana
600 +damage
6% +hit
16-25% Spell Crit

Hunter:

6,000 health
200 intellect
1,575 attack power (1,425 for Beast Mastery, 1,500 for Survival)
5% +hit
18% crit chance (23% for survival)
500 agility (only applicable for survival)

Under represented ranged DPS, here it has the other specs listed. Sorry BM hunters, but I won't ever take you along. I'm looking for a Deep Marksman with Survival.

Mage:

6,000 health
8,500+ mana
550 +damage
6% +hit
15-25% crit

Ice mages need not apply for Kara or most raids for that matter. Sorry guys! Fire mages on the other hand, cooome onnn doooowwnnn!

Warlock:

8k + Mana, unbuffed.
800+ spell damage
16-20% spell crit
8-9k health unbuffed.

Destruction and Affliction builds only, Demonology just doesn't do proper damage.

Balance Druid:

7,000 health
8,500 mana
550 +spell damage
6% +hit
15-25% crit

They hit hard, they look like Sesame Street threw up and they can heal themselves.

Eventually I'll sit down and put up a gear list. Follow these guide lines and you are welcome with the Knights Templar! And one day, Application Error!
Back to top Go down
Spicier
Admin
Spicier

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Raiding w/ The Knights Templar   Raiding w/ The Knights Templar EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Omg, I love you. (c: I'm am SO down for that. I'm about there tank wise, just need to swap out some of my PvP stuff for gear with +def. Anywho, I'll talk to you in game. Thanks a lot for the help! Wootzors!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bongdaleesarice

PostSubject: Re: Raiding w/ The Knights Templar   Raiding w/ The Knights Templar EmptySun May 25, 2008 3:28 am

Psh, no way man. Feral druid through and through.
Back to top Go down
Harthalstrin

PostSubject: Re: Raiding w/ The Knights Templar   Raiding w/ The Knights Templar EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:27 am

I thought you were going Resto?

You can go in Feral, but not as DPS though. Bear tanks make the best off tanks AND they're the best Main Tanks for the Shade, he polymorphs like its going out of style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiding w/ The Knights Templar   Raiding w/ The Knights Templar EmptyMon May 26, 2008 6:59 pm

Bates is going resto not me, i know i cant dps end game. That would be very bad. haha
Back to top Go down
Ishmi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Raiding w/ The Knights Templar   Raiding w/ The Knights Templar EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:04 pm

when is all this goin down, id love to try raids, id have to change some stuff on ishmi but it would be worth it, give me some dates if there r any plz
Back to top Go down
Spicier
Admin
Spicier

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Raiding w/ The Knights Templar   Raiding w/ The Knights Templar EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:21 pm

I'm getting closer and closer to my target Def rating and Stamina. Hopefully we can get something started soon. Everyone who is interested in raiding though, needs to get on top of farming for those PvP epics. Easiest way to make sure you are geared to the minimum for Karazhan. Speaking of which, how many people do you have ready to go for Kara Harthalstrin? How many peeps do you need from Application Error exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bongdaleesarice
Quinians

Quinians

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Raiding w/ The Knights Templar   Raiding w/ The Knights Templar EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:52 am

I guess the best way to go about this would be:

How many of what do you need exactly, now that we have the list of requirements.

As I am DPS I will not be attending. :-)
*I am thinking of alternating my play days to Shaman to get him up to 70 next.
Back to top Go down
Harthalstrin

PostSubject: Re: Raiding w/ The Knights Templar   Raiding w/ The Knights Templar EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:59 pm

1 Off Tank - Prefer a Feral Druid, but a Paladin can do it, too

2 Holy Priests

That should cover the ten man setting.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding w/ The Knights Templar   Raiding w/ The Knights Templar Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiding w/ The Knights Templar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Application Error :: Welcome to the ApError Forums! :: Innkeeper Aperr-
Jump to: