Application Error
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Error Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

U WUNT KARATEH?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harthalstrin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-06

U WUNT KARATEH? Empty
PostSubject: U WUNT KARATEH?   U WUNT KARATEH? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:19 pm

I mean a list of links to healing gear for Paladins and Druids.

Go Go Paladin list!

http://community.livejournal.com/amiyuy_wow/2508.html

Everything here is good, you can certainly grind for the Season 2 Redoubt or the Season 2 Gavel.

Luckily enough, Karazahn drops a ridiculous amount of healing gear for all classes.

Go Go Druid list!

http://druid.wikispaces.com/Healing+Gear+List

This list is less concise, because it shows gear from just about every Raid in the game. The stuff you'll be looking for is towards the bottom. But feel free to glance at the 25 man raid gear, its very pretty and if you stick around we should be able to attempt that stuff before Wrath of the Lich King comes out.

The universal rule here is though, you're getting any and all gear for stats. You won't see full leather or full plate until you've done Kara and a lot of Heroics for the badge loot.

Make sure to glance at the Badge Vendor, there are a lot of good healing pieces in there and some are as cheap as 25 badges.

I'll do my best to help you get this stuff. I also can't guarantee a Kara slot every time, but I'm almost positive I can.

But, stick around and with enough Kara and Badge loot we can attempt Serpent Shrine Cavern. A 25 man raid, that I think we could do. We'll dive under that bridge when we get there.

A lot of people are going to tell you, WHY BOTHER RAIDING; WotLK is AROUND THE CORNER??!!?!

Tell them, would you rather walk into Northrend in lousy blues and greens and wipe on the mobs alone. Or strut in, in some nice non Welfare's and beat the hell out of some whatever the hell is there.

Blizzard has stated that they won't do what they did with The Burning Crusade where Outland Green items beat many of the Old World raid epics. And some of the Hellfire Citadel loot was better then the Legendary weapons of the Old World.

If what they say is true, we'll need this fancy gear, with all its...um...hold on a sec..shhuh...fancy..ness.
Back to top Go down

U WUNT KARATEH?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Application Error :: Welcome to the ApError Forums! :: Innkeeper Aperr-
Jump to: