Application Error
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Error Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ways to make some Gs (if u have the time)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ways to make some Gs (if u have the time) Empty
PostSubject: ways to make some Gs (if u have the time)   ways to make some Gs (if u have the time) EmptyWed May 14, 2008 12:44 pm

alright besides leveling your professions all the way which i reccomend for everyone

a hot topic is usually making some extra gold...theres a few extremely rare drops in which i think are worth the farm if your high enough level to do so

1) the assasins blade-in shadowfang keep. a level 19 rogue twink item which will sell for 800g no problem if u can get your hands on it. the drop is around 1% but with the higher levels running it sepratley you increase the odds of the drop. most of the levels in the guild can solo SFK at this point.

2) if your high enough for Felwood, the tainted oozes around jaedanar drop "oozing bags" in whcih lead to a drop of a non combat legendary pet. the pet is extremely rare but i farmed 2 today that can go for around 750-900g in the AH. the pet is called a disgusting oozling and youll know right away when it drops

3) WORK THE AUCTION HOUSE-constantly check the primals. know what they go for and if theyre in demand by them at a low price and sell them for a higher one. time consuming but u can make up to 20g off each item.

all of these have worked for me. but professions definatley yield the most money. and if you do a favor for a member outside of the guild remember to ask for a tip =p

if anyone else has other ideas POST EM UP
Back to top Go down
Quinians

Quinians

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: ways to make some Gs (if u have the time)   ways to make some Gs (if u have the time) EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:29 pm

You're my hero!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Kothren

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: ways to make some Gs (if u have the time)   ways to make some Gs (if u have the time) EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:08 pm

Another bit that can help is, if you have Mining or Herbalism get all the low level items and sell them at an AH. Copper ore can be sold for around 1g for a stack of 20. If all goes right you can make a lot of money fast. I know of one person who's only professions are Mining and Herbalism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ways to make some Gs (if u have the time)   ways to make some Gs (if u have the time) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Im pretty sure the assassin's blade is soulbound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ways to make some Gs (if u have the time)   ways to make some Gs (if u have the time) Empty

Back to top Go down

ways to make some Gs (if u have the time)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Application Error :: Welcome to the ApError Forums! :: Suggestions-
Jump to: