Application Error
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Error Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The guild has grown to another server!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kothren

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-10

The guild has grown to another server! Empty
PostSubject: The guild has grown to another server!   The guild has grown to another server! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:36 am

The guild has grown again!
Back to top Go down
Kothren

PostSubject: Re: The guild has grown to another server!   The guild has grown to another server! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:41 am

Kothren wrote:
The guild has grown again!

With Quin's approval I have started another App Error guild on another server, the new server is that of Azshara and is in alliance territory. I'm going to do my best to get it up and running soon. Join me if you dare If you want to join the new server please contact me on the screen name Kekagenkai. Any of you brave enough to join are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Spicier
Admin
Spicier

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The guild has grown to another server!   The guild has grown to another server! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:56 am

Good luck with that Koth. I've already got alliance characters on the Dalvengyr server, so I probably won't be playing much on Azshara, but I might start a noob character just to come say hi! (c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bongdaleesarice
Kothren

PostSubject: Re: The guild has grown to another server!   The guild has grown to another server! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:58 am

Sweet!
And I never knew how hard it is to start a guild! DAMN!
Back to top Go down
Ishmi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The guild has grown to another server!   The guild has grown to another server! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:42 pm

id be down for trying an alliance character on another realm, but if i were to do that id i wanna do it on gurubashi, i have a freind on there, but its awsome were growing
Back to top Go down
Kothren

PostSubject: Re: The guild has grown to another server!   The guild has grown to another server! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:24 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad

I've pretty much put it on the back burner because no body will sign my charter. Try as I might I just get laughed at due to my low level. Sad
Back to top Go down
Quinians

Quinians

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The guild has grown to another server!   The guild has grown to another server! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:21 am

I feel your pain Koth, starting a guild is a lot of hard work...but well worth it in the end.

I believe Spicier resorted to handing out a few silver per signature.
Also if you can get lowbies to sign your charter they don't have to stay in the guild to after it is started.

It took us a very long time of having little to no members before we were able to get to where we are, although I would still like to see us grow even more.

If you need anything, just holla. I'll make an alt just to sign your charter. :-)
Back to top Go down
Kothren

PostSubject: Re: The guild has grown to another server!   The guild has grown to another server! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Sweet! That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The guild has grown to another server!   The guild has grown to another server! Empty

Back to top Go down

The guild has grown to another server!
Page 1 of 1