Application Error
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Error Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Raid Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spicier
Admin
Spicier

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Guild Raid Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:30 pm

Hey all! I think it's time to try our big shoes on. Let's try to schedule and facilitate our first guild raid! (c; It can be any area on Azeroth that is accessible by the Horde. Thelsamar? Astranaar? Goldshire? Darkshore? You pick it, we'll squash it! Also, let us know what time of the week is best for you!

We look forward to your suggestions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bongdaleesarice
Spicier
Admin
Spicier

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:03 pm

No suggestions from anyone? I was thinking maybe we could hit Darkshire or maybe the Rebel Camp in northern STV. That might get other people to join in. Or even Redridge. C'mon! What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bongdaleesarice
Kothren

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:27 am

Embarassed Question Embarassed Question

I have no clue what a raid is yet, so I can't really make any suggestions in that matter.
Back to top Go down
Harthalstrin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Astranaar to Auberdine, I than make a portal to Undercity.

We sack South Shore to the Refugee Camp.

Go to Dun Morough and hit Ironforge for kicks.

Then retreat back laughing. Laughter is good.

The key when the Raid isn't for just one City is to keep moving, otherwise you get bogged down by the 70s with more Resil then brains. When the Welfares brigade shows up, it usually means game over. So, don't let them.
Back to top Go down
Quinians

Quinians

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:29 am

Someone give this guy a beer! Wink

I agree - a good plan when raiding is to keep moving, don't draw too much attention to one area otherwise you run into the problem Harth has mentioned: gobs of 70s with out of control gear coming to protect the women and children.

Oh noes, I'm going down..... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Zissu

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:03 pm

Let's organize a raid soon.

Never been part of one it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kothren

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:42 pm

There is one prob with constantly moving that I can't think of. I was in silvermoon today when a raid was happening, there must have been maybe 10 lvl 70's from the ally's and five or six horde that decided to respond. It must have been going on for fifteen minuets before more horde showed up. If you can find a good place to raid why move along to a new placetill it becomes necessary. But thats just me, I've no clue what really goes on in a raid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm

Lol thats because no one cares about Silvermoon. They are too chicken to go after Orgrimmar.
Back to top Go down
Quinians

Quinians

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:51 am

Thor is right. Silvermoon City is so out of the way compared to the other two or three major cities, it's no wonder that it took Horde so long to respond.

They probably got tired of seeing the "Silvermoon City is under attack!" flash across their screen. lolz
Back to top Go down
Kothren

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:32 pm

I still think its wrong to leave a city like that under attack for any reason. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:14 am

I think people would care a lot more if Silvermoon had more then 5 people in it at a time.
Orgrimmar and Thunder Bluff FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raid Suggestions   Guild Raid Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Raid Suggestions
Page 1 of 1