Application Error
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Error Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should we change the Guild Tabard?

Go down 
3 posters

Yes?
Should we change the Guild Tabard? I_vote_lcap43%Should we change the Guild Tabard? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No!
Should we change the Guild Tabard? I_vote_lcap57%Should we change the Guild Tabard? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Quinians

Quinians

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Should we change the Guild Tabard? Empty
PostSubject: Should we change the Guild Tabard?   Should we change the Guild Tabard? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:16 am

sunny We've heard your complaints, so now we are asking...please post your answer on the poll above.
Back to top Go down
Spicier
Admin
Spicier

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the Guild Tabard?   Should we change the Guild Tabard? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:18 am

Furthermore, I'd like to add, that all decisions are final. No more excuses for not wearing the tabard. If it gets changed, fine. If not, you have to buckle down and learn to love the pink. Yes, I mean everyone. If you are Veteran or higher and not wearing your tabard... there is a problem. So, changed or not, this puts to rest all complaints about the tabard. So, make sure you vote!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bongdaleesarice
Spicier
Admin
Spicier

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the Guild Tabard?   Should we change the Guild Tabard? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 4:25 pm

C'mon guys! The poll is almost up, doesn't anyone else have anything to say? (c;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bongdaleesarice
Kothren

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the Guild Tabard?   Should we change the Guild Tabard? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:44 pm

I like most of the design but the main color is what I don't like much. I personally would suggest purple.
Back to top Go down
Quinians

Quinians

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the Guild Tabard?   Should we change the Guild Tabard? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:49 am

Here is my take on the whole thing:

This is our second attempt at Application Error, and we have worked VERY hard to get to where we are. I personally wanted to have something that I liked as the basis.

Sure, I understand that there are going to be people out there who do not like the color pink and you know what, they don't have to. They also don't have to be in the guild, nor do they have to wear the tabard.

If a Tabard is what makes a guild for you, and not the guild as a whole, then I think you should find a new guild.

With that said, we have come to a compromise: We will post a poll in which majority rules. If the guild wants to change the tabard then we will.

My personal take on this again is you have to be an ACTIVE member, in which you actually play on a regular basis, and you post on the forums. Not just sign up to vote in the poll.

/shrug Again, that is MY personal opinion, not to be confused or conjoined with anyone else's.

Quins
Back to top Go down
Quinians

Quinians

PostSubject: Tabard Poll Ending Soon   Should we change the Guild Tabard? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:10 am

Please cast your vote as soon as possible for the poll concerning the guild tabard will be ending soon.

Once the poll has ended the tabard discussion will be closed for an undisclosed amount of time.

Please see a GM or Officer if you have any questions.

~Many Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the Guild Tabard?   Should we change the Guild Tabard? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1